Monday, December 18, 2006

weekend recap

i had a crazy busy weekend.



ok, so this pic is not from friday night but i gotta post a cute pic of me and the pope twins. blogger is not letting me post a picture of janelle or nathaniel (the birthday celebrants).

friday night i went to my friends non-denominational holiday party at burwood tap. andrew smacked me in the head twice because i was late. and i did not have my camera with me to take pictures, so i am counting on either ari or jessie to give me the pics. (gotta give props to andrew, by the way, for inspiring me to start my own blog.)

saturday, after waking up late, got my car from my aunt's and drove around to christmas shop. i will never do that again. i am promoting everyone to shop online from now on, something which i have been doing the last couple of years.

and yesterday was janelle and nathaniel's birthday. too bad i had to drive all the way out to gurnee for that.

and the christmas countdown begins. happy holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Jamie Hilao said...

eeeek. i hate christmas shopping.