Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas 2006

 

well, christmas 2006 was definitely a lot more low key than the hilao's usually do it up.

friday, peter took me to go see wicked. i loved it! i had so much fun, despite the girl in front of us blocking my view. it was an awesome birthday present!

saturday i didn't do much of anything except lay around peter's apartment.

sunday was crazy! i picked up the food my aunt had ordered and went to my mom's out in orland. the kids had so much fun opening presents. of course i hogged the karaoke mike, despite my sore throat. alas, we did not go to our traditional movie this year.

monday i spent cooking for my dad, brother and peter. i do not have any pictures of the feast yet but will post them as soon as my dad emails them to me.

yesterday i did NOTHING. it was lovely.

and today i'm back at work. hope your christmas was filled with nothing but happiness.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie Hilao said...

where did you get that collage? i want it!!

i missed you guys this year, but glad you had a good time. how did the dinner at dad's turn out?