Friday, June 20, 2008

SATC...finally!

i know it's been about a month since the movie came out, but i was preparing for the LSAT, so my treat to myself was to see the movie after the exam was over.



so i grabbed my friends and went and saw the movie last night and totally loved it! and the sap that i am, i did cry in certain parts....

it got me to thinking about my friends and the roles we play. granted, i don't think there's a person that fully contains the attributes of each SATC character. before and after the movie we were, of course, comparing ourselves to the SATC girls, and i found it interesting who my friends compare themselves to...generally, they were on spot. my brother once told me i'm a mix between samantha and miranda, and i never knew how to take it - until last night. my friend kelly said that means i'm beautiful and brilliant! so i guess now i can take it as a compliment.



anyway, i'm going to be enjoying a great weekend - study free!

No comments: